viernes, diciembre 08, 2006

Everything you hated me for... honey there was so much more


You never hear me talk about one day getting out
Why put a new address on the same old loneliness
Everybody knows where that is
We built that house of his
And when he’s not home
His memory is
If Heaven’s really coming back
I hope it has a heart attack
When it sees how dangerous it is for guys like that
And the night has always known when it’s time to get going
When it’s been too long when it starts showing
It’s always had that ghost who always almost
Tells us the Secret
How there’s really no difference in who he was once
And who he’s become
And I thank him for letting me win
And I think he's doing it again
Everything you hated me for... Honey there was so much more
I just didn’t get busted.
I’m not gonna take the easy way out
This whole life it’s been about
Try and try and try
And try and try and try
To be simple again

Jason Molina - Just Be Simple (de Songs:Ohia - The Magnolia Electric Co., 2003)


Fotografía de Streetzen.
blog comments powered by Disqus