jueves, agosto 10, 2006

So... are we ready to be heartbroken?


Lloyd Cole - Are you ready to be heartbroken?
Looking like a born again, living like a heretic, listening to Arthur Lee records, making all your friends feel so guilty about their cynicism, and the rest of their generation, not even the government are gonna stop you now. But are you ready to be heartbroken? Are you ready to be heartbroken?



Camera Obscura - Lloyd, I am ready to be heartbroken
Jealousy is more than a word, now I understand, you can stay a girl while holding a boy’s hand. Hey Lloyd, I’m ready to be heartbroken, 'cause I can’t see further than my own nose at this moment. I’ve got my life of complication here to sort out, I’ll take myself to an east coast city and walk about. Hey Lloyd, I’m ready to be heartbroken, 'cause I can’t see further than my own nose at this moment.

blog comments powered by Disqus